Friday, December 28, 2007

Apparently her alarm goes off at 8:05am

It's my winter break, right? Time to turn off the alarms and sleep in ... right? Well ... the fact that my body is used to my 6:45 school wake-up time is bad enough ... but now I've got Minnie waking up to her own alarm! She's been getting up at 8:05 every morning and she stands next to me in my bed and barks at me until I get up!

Today she wanted to go out and play in the snow. She thinks it's fun until she realizes how cold it is and starts shivering to go in.



















She insists on sticking her little nose inside EACH footprint to see who has been there and then gets grumpy when she has snow up her nose!


Aunt Jenny gave Minnie her very own paw print for the front door for Christmas. She's been admiring Peanut's since we moved in last March. Check it out!

This is the other reason she was begging to get up: FOOD! My little chunker would like to have a meal 6 or 7 times a day. She scarfs down her food in about 20 seconds. She's just like her Momma! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to take your camera outside EVERY morning? This blog is about you .... not Minnie!