Sunday, January 13, 2008

Etsy Deals of the Week!

Yesterday I was struggling to find something to write about (to keep up with my resolution of at least one post a day) ... and I totally forgot that I was due for my Etsy Deals of the Week!

When you get to my site: www.betsyonetsy.etsy.com, make sure you check out my new banner that Jill helped me with! It is so fancy! She's been a knitting fool, and has posted some really cool stuff on her site: www.knit1scrap2.etsy.com. She'll be posting more things for sale in the upcoming weeks, too ... so be sure to check them out!

You will also see that I've posted a new announcement! For every sale from my site that is earrings or rings, I will make a mystery pair of earrings to include in your order ... FOR FREE! These will be a surprise pair of earrings that I will make especially for you. You can't go wrong. It's almost worth it to make a purchase just to get the extra surprise pair!

On to the deals for this week:

A new Minnie's Fleecy Toy. This one is smaller and is great for a smaller breed of dog or for the new puppy in your life. I made it with bright yellow, blue and multi-colored Hawaiian print fleece.

This small fleecy toy is for sale on my site for just $2.50!

Next is the magnet gift set for this week. It is a little different than the others because it is packaged in purple plastic box and I've mixed the two sizes of magnets. These dog-themed magnets are set up to look like a paw print in the box.

This set is on sale for just $4.50. UPDATE: This item sold today! Go look for others that are similar on www.betsyonetsy.etsy.com!

Now for the jewelry deal of the week. Jenny had me pick these Robin's Egg earrings because she said they are great for winter and they can transition into spring well. I love the mixture of these baby blue and white beads.

This pair of earrings goes for just $7.00. But, don't forget that if you buy these or another pair you will receive a FREE pair of mystery earrings with your purchase! UPDATE: This item sold today! Go look for others that are similar on www.betsyonetsy.etsy.com!

The last deal of the week is a new key chain I made. Jenny showed me how to make these and I was playing around with shapes and came up with this. The tough part of these key chains is making a shape that starts and ends at the same point. I thought this Mail key chain would be really fun for a new home owner or anyone else that has a key for their mailbox in their neighborhood.

This one sells for only $3.50 on my Etsy site!

As always ... let me know if you see something you like. I'm happy to make custom orders and I can work with you if you are looking for something you want for a gift or for yourself! www.betsyonetsy.etsy.com!

Pin It!

1 comment:

chitknit said...

Cool mail keychain. What a cute idea.