Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I know it isn't even the middle of the week, but I'm pooped! We had early release today, which means that our kids get out of school at 2:00 and we usually have meetings until 4:00 or 5:00.

Today we went to our neighbor school to collaborate with the 4th grade team there. It is always really interested to see how people have set up their rooms, what units they are currently teaching, what they are doing to prepare for the state assessments, etc, etc, etc.

After that, a group of us from work went to Wil Jenny's for happy hour. They had $1 Tecate beers and a FREE taco bar for appetizers! Since my 2 hour "happy hour" cost me $2.20, I'd say that was a pretty successful evening!

Off to bed early tonight. Tomorrow night is Trivia, which means that I'll be up late. Maybe I can come home after school to get a nap in before I head to Tanners!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooops --- my throw away phone is not listed as ones where I can download a jayhawk ringtone in the add that's running today. I guess that means i'm really outta everyone's loop.