Monday, November 10, 2008

Has it seriously been 10 years?

I was talking with Julie on Sunday and we were discussing our 10-year high school reunion. As a class officer, Julie is in charge of working with a few other classmates to get our reunion planned. I can't even believe that it has been 10 years. The reunion will probably be some time this summer.

I feel like I've done a pretty good job of staying in touch with friends from our graduating class (Class of '99 - woo hoo!) but I've also done a good job of finding lost friends and classmates via Facebook, MySpace and maybe I'll find some friends on Twitter now that I've started that. I even had some old HS friends tell me they are reading the blog now ... "hi" to you all!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Beth said...

NO WAY -- 10 years?! A) you're not old enough B)you're reminding me that I'm only one year back (Class of '00) - scary!

Anonymous said...

The first reunion is the best one-- definitely plan on going!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable isn't it? We had ours in August and while I didn't go, it looked like a decently good time. Your class was so close though, no doubt you'll have a blast.