Sunday, September 13, 2009

The first thing I do when I wake up is hit "Snooze"

She does this!


Every morning when we get up, Minnie promptly goes over to the sliding glass door I have in my bedroom. It goes out to a balcony, but she never really scratches at the door to go out. My bedroom is on the 3rd floor of our building, so I don't like for her to be out there alone. She mostly just wants to sit there and watch for any birds, squirrels, kids, cars, leaves, whatever that might move by her line of sight.

Sometimes she just sits here like this. Sometimes she completely lays down behind the curtain, which is strange to me, because that means she can see even less of what is going on outside. Sometimes she hides completely behind the curtain so I can't see her.

I've been meaning to get a picture of her doing this, but I never bring my camera upstairs with me. By the time I would get out of bed to go get my camera, she'd move to follow me downstairs. Last night, I got smart and brought my camera up with me BEFORE bed. So smart!

Just wanted to share a little bit of our mornings.





Pin It!

1 comment:

34th Stater said...

She's finally trained YOU!