Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Are any of these a surprise to my readers?

Found this list on another blog I read regularly. Thought it would be fun to share about me.

Age: 29, just a month away from the big 3-0.
Bed Size: Double. I'd like to get a queen the next time I'm mattress shopping, but that will also mean a new bed frame.
Chore you hate: Putting away clean laundry. Cleaning the shower.
Dogs: A Schnoodle, Minnie. She just turned 5.
Essential start of your day: REALLY getting up after snoozing on all 3 alarms.
Favorite Color: Pink - duh!
Gold or silver: I like both, but probably wear more silver.
Height: 5'8.5"
Instruments I play (or have played): I played the cello for 2 years in elementary school. Now ... not so much. Does my iPod count as an instrument?
Job Title: 4th grade teacher.
Kids: None.
Live: Overland Park. Almost my entire life has been in this great city.
Mom's Name: Caroline.
Nickname: Bets.
Overnight hospital stays: I think one night in elementary school and then one night in high school.
Pet Peeve: Slow drivers. Stubborn people who don't admit when they are wrong.
Quote from a movie: So many great ones. The one that *just* came to my mind, "Reg. Bev. Wil."
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Older sister, Molly. Brother-in-law, Erik.
Time you wake up: Alarms start to go off around 6:15. Depending on how much I need to do in the morning, I get out of bed between 7:00 and 7:30. Maybe this is why I'm usually rushing to work.
Underwear: Target or GAP Body.
Vegetables you dislike: Squash. Raw onions.
What makes you run late: Normally it's sleeping too late in the morning. Other times are because I don't plan for time to take Minnie out.
X-rays you've had done: Dental x-rays. X-ray of my ankle when I fell about 4 years ago.
Yummy food you make: I make sweets that are yummy and I also like to make certain casseroles. None of them are original recipes.
Zoo animal: Loving our local polar bear. I also like giraffes.

Pin It!

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

You forgot "herbs".
And, when were you in the hospital in elementary school?

Beth said...

I was surprised by the movie quote, and I don't know where it's from!

Girl, dream BIG! Get yourself a King-sized bed. :) Don't think you'll use the space? Think again!
I think people are like water in a jar...we fill up the amount of space we have!