Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I wouldn't be the person to ask about that."

Today for lunch we went to a cute little palce called W.G. Grinders. It is basically a sub place, but they also have salads and pasta and other lunch-time items.

I wanted to order the Southwest Chicken Salad, but saw that it said "spicy grilled chicken" in the description. For those of you that know me, you know that I'm a baby when it comes to spicy foods. Adam, Jill & Mitzi made fun of me when my lips started burning from the sweet BBQ sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings. (It's the least spicy and has a smiley face description so you know you're fine with it.)

So, I asked the girl at the cash register who WORKS at Grinders if the chicken was really spicy. Her response was, "I wouldn't be the person to ask about that." REALLY?!?!? Who would be the person? Someone else who doesn't work there? Then when I went ahead and ordered it, she asked me if I wanted the small or large. (The menu didn't give a choice). I asked her what the difference in sizes was and she said, "I don't know." Thanks girly. You were no help to me.

Okay, we are walking out the door to dinner and to hear an Irish band play. Gotta go, just thought I would share that. Night!

Pin It!

2 comments:

chitknit said...

Did you say:

"Well, what CAN you tell me about, Dumasse?"

Five more tags made. I'm going to make two more baby-esque ones, then get back to the knitting.

Anonymous said...

Picky, picky.