Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Valentine's Magnet Gift Sets

These are the newest magnet gift sets I have for sale. They are PERFECT Valentine's Day gifts for a friend, sibling, teacher, teenager, your Valentine ... or ... for yourself!
If you purchase one of these sets before the 14th, you get them sent to you with FREE SHIPPING! You just need to write me a note with your purchase!

Be My Valentine - Striped Magnet Gift Set for just $3.50!

I've Got a Crush - Pink Paisley Magnet Gift Set for just $3.50!

Valentine Paisley Magnet Gift Set for just $3.75!

I HEART YOU - Conversation Heart Magnet Gift Set for just $3.75.

Order right away so you can get your purchase before the 14th! There are also lots of other fabulous items on Etsy if you are looking for a unique gift for your Valentine. If you don't have a Valentine this year ... think about someone else that is near and dear to your heart. One of my students said this week that she, "doesn't have a true love yet, so she's just going to bring Valentine's for everyone in the class!" HOW CUTE! She's just 9 years old!
Jill also has some great Valentine's goodies. This one is my favorite: Year-Round Very Cool Valentine.

Pin It!

No comments: