Monday, October 20, 2008

Am I Down?

Ashley & Drew definitely helped to end most of our tours on the "wedding circuit" with a bang!

It was a beautiful (and eventful) wedding and I wouldn't have missed it for the world!


Here is the happy couple on the way from the church to the reception site, the Hobbs building (same place that Megan & John had their reception last weekend) with a stop in between at the Nelson for wedding party pictures! I was looking for a pic of Ash and me, but with all the running around on Saturday, we must have missed an opportunity to take one. :(

Ashley looked beautiful and Drew was very handsome.

The rehearsal dinner was full of both funny & touching toasts from family and friends. The reception was full of food, drinks and dancing! The girls hung out all weekend and we made lots of memories, had many laughs and tried to keep the tears to a minimum!

Ashley & Drew ... I am SO happy for you both and I hope you are enjoying your time away and catching up on all your sleep! Thanks for a GREAT weekend!

Pin It!

No comments: