Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wave on Wave

Hopefully it's been enough time for everyone who watches Project Runway ... and I hope you have all seen the season finale!

I WAS BEYOND THRILLED TO SEE THAT LEANNE WAS THE BIG WINNER!

She deserved it and looking back at all of her designs throughout the competition, the viewers can see that Leanne had a consistent design to her looks. I loved her "waves" inspiration and thought the final long, aqua dress was to die for!

My cousin, Katherine was at the show in Bryant Park and said she knew who the winner was just by looking at all three collections. I won't even waste my time on snooty, snotty Kenley ... but I also loved Korto's collection. Regardless, I thought all along that Leanne should win.

What did you all think????

Pin It!

3 comments:

34th Stater said...

Does Leanne make dresses for bridesmaids?

Heather rules said...

I was happy. I loved Korto's collection too. Even thought Kenley was a biatch, I liked her stuff too. I really like Kenley's style, but her attitude sucked.

Anonymous said...

The blue dress was my favorite, too! I LOVED it! So happy for Leanne!
J