Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Feeling Good"

Last Saturday, I was sitting around all day, being SUPER bored.

Then, at 6:30, I get a call from my friend Rachel. "What are you doing? Want to go to the Michael Bublè concert tonight? We need to leave between 7:15 & 7:30." I was so flustered, I wasn't sure what to say. I probably wasted a good 5 minutes just debating with Rachel whether or not I could get ready in time.

I didn't have anything else going on, and had just whined about the fact that Jill got to see his concert in Wichita & Julie was going in Columbus. So ... YES! I hurried to get ready and then went to meet up with Rachel and her sister & brother-in-law.

We had AWESOME seats! I've never been to the Sprint Center for a concert, only for the Big 12 tournament, but I was still surprised how awesome it was!

I have a great video of his song, "Feeling Good" from the encore, but stoopid Blogger took a year to upload it & then it wasn't actually in my post :( I've been singing in all day, every day, since I got home from the concert.




I had a WONDERFUL time and I'm an even bigger Michael Bublè fan than I was before the concert. Thanks for the invite, Rachel!

Pin It!

No comments: