Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hurry!

I don't know how much longer Tangled is in the theaters, but I strongly suggest that you go! See it in 3D if you can, too! Emilie called me on New Years Day and asked if I wanted to join the Wagner family for some movie time. When she called, I was still in my pajamas, had a kitchen and house full of dirty dishes from a dinner party the night before and was fully committed to lounging on the couch all day. I'm glad I decided to go!

I don't think I've been to a 3D movie in the theaters before. If I have, I don't remember what it was. You get these really funny glasses, and the movie really is better when part of the action is right in front of your face.
I've always been a fan of Disney and Pixar movies. I'm impressed by the amount of animation work it takes to make things look so realistic. This movie is no exception. The story was really cute, but I oooh'd and aaah'd throughout the movie at the beautiful images.
Don't these all look so realistic? This last one was my favorite. Imagine all these lanterns floating right by your head. Then, pretend that you are a small child and reach out to touch them! :)
Quick! Go look up your movie listings. For those of you in town, I've already done the hard work for you. Just click HERE. Let me know what you think after you go.

Pin It!

No comments: