Sunday, April 25, 2010

Woof, Woof!

Remember when I was shopping at the Mission Road Antique Mall and found those adorably cute doggie bookends back in March?


Then, one day my Aunt Susan called to say that she had called the Antique Mall to have them pull the terrier bookends to reserve them for me. She was going to get them for me as an early birthday present.

I drove over to the Antique Mall and they had pulled 3 other sets of bookends, but none of them were as cute as the ones I had picked out a month earlier. I purchased & immediately went home to find the perfect spot for them.

Here they are ... looking very cute in my loft with some great reads AND a lot of other books that I have yet to read.


Thanks, Aunt Susan! You're the BEST :) I love you to pieces.

Pin It!

6 comments:

The Lunds said...

they look great!

Kathryn said...

You color coordinate your books too?

Anonymous said...

My mom were there the other week and I can't believe the amount of items that look ilke Minnie and my brother's Westie!
They look fabulous!
-Megan

Anonymous said...

woops..my mom and me were there!

Bets said...

Kat, are you surprised? I saw this in a magazine once & the idea stuck with me. I think it makes the bookshelf look more interesting than it actually it :)

Jennie said...

OMG! I LOVE the book ends! They look so cute!

I wonder if they make them in Shar-pei?! LOL!