Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grab your blankets and slippers!

It has been cloudy and rainy and windy here all day. It is definitely NOT typical weather for May 10th.

I did sleep in a bit this morning ... for as long as Minnie would let me ... 9:30ish. Then I went up to work and got about three hours of packing and cleaning done in my classroom.

After that I went to Amy's to help her get wedding invites done and then eat WAY TOO MUCH food that her Mom made! Thanks, Rita!

Now I'm home ... and I had big plans to pack and clean around here, but instead I've been bundled up on the couch in my sweats and with blankets watching TV. It does feel nice to be this relaxed and comfy! I highly recommend it! :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

chitknit said...

Um, yeah, is the MAY 10 or October 10? We froze our tushies off coming home from the wedding.

Now, we're bundled up at home just like you are!

Bets said...

Jilly? Is that you? Up past 10pm? I'm impressed! I fell asleep on the couch around 10:15 and then eventually made it up to bed. Woo Hoo to exciting Saturday nights!