Monday, May 19, 2008

Did you think I was dead?

Well ... I have two feelings about not blogging since last Friday.

1) I feel really bad that I fell through on my resolution. I wasn't near a computer or the internet all weekend and didn't really have a choice, but nonetheless, it felt strange not to be able to share about my day with you all!

2) Hmmmm, this is kind of nice. I didn't have to rush to sit down and post before the end of the day. I know that once I move this weekend, it might take a few days to get my cable and internet set up, so I'll probably miss a few days this week, too!

More recaps of the weekend to come later, but we all had fun! Julie got to celebrate her last few weeks of being a single lady with all her girls (friends and family) and we made lots of memories. We were up until about 4:00am both nights, and for me being such an old lady that likes to fall asleep on the couch on Friday nights, I had a hard time keeping up!

I also felt pretty sick all weekend, which was hard. I think it's a sinus infection, which I've never had, and so I think I need to get some meds if I'd like this pain to go away anytime soon!

Today at school, we got a dreadful e-mail from our principal telling us that we are all out of packing boxes. Since I still have quite a ways to go to be completely packed, this was BAD news! I stayed at school tonight until 6:00pm packing, cleaning (sort of) and making lesson plans. I'm taking a personal day (2nd one in 4 years) to stay home and pack here! Yippee!

Okay, off to get some stuff organized around here. Happy to be back to my blog! :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

Heather rules said...

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time. I hear ya about staying up late. I just don't have it in me anymore.

Anonymous said...

Every day is a big one from now til June 2 -- make every minute count!