Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kitty Dialogue

This is a post for cat lovers and even those of you that don't like cats so much!

Even though I'm a bit allergic to kittens (yes, Mitzi and Jill, even your nice kitties) ... I'm starting to like them more and more. It is all thanks to the best blog ever, Itty Bitty Kitty Committee!

There are too many great things to say about this blog, but basically this wonderful family takes in litters of brand-spanking-new, less-than-one-pound, ended-up-at-the-pound kittens! The human Momma is not just a great person who raises kittens and then adopts them out ... she's also a fabulous photographer and blogger!

I wish I could post the pictures from this particular post, but I can't. So ... you'll have to just check out the link to "Charlene Doesn't Like to Share" and take in how hilarious it is! I caught myself laughing out-loud at Panera at the captions! Charlene Butterbean is the older "Momma" cat of the house, even though none of the babies are her's. Twyla is one of the cuties (and Mitzi's favorite) from the latest litter! She's got a precious face. Once you've read this post, you need to click on the link at the top so you can see her whole blog ... then mark it as a favorite and check back often for your daily smile!

Enjoy!

Pin It!

2 comments:

RachelC said...

Thanks, Betsy - one more blog for me to get hooked on!

Bets said...

Rach! I've made it easy for you ... every time you're reading my blog (which I assume is every day, right? ;) ) you can get to the IBKC blog from the link on the right-hand side of my page. That way you can get to both easily!
Keep commenting ... they make my day!