Thursday, July 10, 2008

The bitches love 'em!

Let me start out by apologizing for offending anyone with my post title! I'm actually just borrowing the tag line for one of my new favorite doggie supply companies, Walk-e-Woo.

A few weeks ago, Minnie was in desperate need of a new collar. I use the term "need" lightly, because it was more of a want. She was sporting a cute, preppy, pink & green with flamingo print collar for the first part of the summer. I loved it, except it was a big, fat $1 from Target and it broke 3 weeks into the summer. I wasn't that upset since it didn't break the bank.

So, I just happened to be in my favorite pet store in town last week and found this cute collar:


Normally, I would go for pink, but I thought the lime green was a nice change of pace for us. Anyhoo ... she looks super cute in it and I wanted to check out their website to see what sorts of awesome stuff they have. I found a lot, but mostly, I was amazed by this photo displaying collars and leashes and the FAQ section.

Here are some of my favorite questions and answers! I think they're hilarious!

Q: If I don't like the color or quality of my web order, am I stuck with it?

A: Nah, we treat our customers right, free exchange or full refund if not happy with any web order. Just don't send it back to us a year later, we're on to that.


Q: Isn't your tag line "the bitches love 'em" offensive?

A: It shouldn't be offensive to anyone. Per Webster's Dictionary: bitch - n. 1. A female canine.

Q: Are your collars only for bitches?

A: No, but don't be surprised if his bitch friends start paying more attention to him (wink-wink, nudge-nudge, caveat emptor).

Q: Will Walk-e-Woo take financial responsibility for my bitch becoming impregnated as a result of wearing a Walk-e-Woo?

A: Walk-e-Woo is not responsible for any increased sexual activity your pet may experience as a result of our collars, period. Furthermore, we strongly encourage pet owners to have their pets spayed or neutered.

Q: Are you sure you are not just using the term 'bitch' gratuitously?

A: Absolutely.

For those of you that are good owners who buy new collars for new seasons for your dogs (tee hee), you should go check it out or check your local pet store for their line of dog accessories!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you promised me never to go into that store again!

Bets said...

Did you think that the new collar miraculously showed up on Minnie? How else would I get it?

I was, however, really good. I could have also picked up the $280 Sywarvoski crystal covered leash that Minnie has been asking for! :)