Friday, June 11, 2010

Whatcha think?

After some advice from family, I got an itch to go ahead and clean and rearrange today.

I moved the couch to come out from the wall like Mom suggested.


And moved the dresser into the corner where the couch used to be. Not sure I'm crazy about this placement. Maybe this dresser needs some paint this summer. I also wanted to take the drawers out & put baskets in their place ... that seems like a lot of work.


Minnie seems to like this spot, too. As long as she can bark at children, dogs, cars, leaves, the wind outside the window, she's happy!


I moved the "desk" behind the couch. It doesn't need a chair, just room to get into the file cabinet drawers. I also needed room for my drying rack.


And ... the bookshelf. Still needs sorting & organizing. That will have to wait for another day.


Whatcha think? Good rearranging, or do I still need help?

Pin It!

1 comment:

Adam and Ashley said...

Wow, really changes the room! I like your idea of tackling one project a week, may have to steal that idea :). however, it just took me 3 weeks to get my bathroom painted!!