Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just beautiful!

Last week, I posted a link to the engagement pictures for Megan & John. Now I have a few of the beautiful wedding pictures that Kelley took at Julie & Mike's wedding! You HAVE to go check out her portfolios on her website!

As someone that loves photography, it was so much fun to see Kelley and her assistant in action! She also rode on the "party bus" with us from the ceremony to the reception, so we got to see her work up close (sitting on the coolers & standing in the door!)!

Kelley has a blog that she keeps updated with some of her favorite pics from the weddings, family shoots, engagement shoots, etc, that she takes. I've been checking back daily to see if she has posted any from Julie & Mike's wedding ... and sure enough, on Sunday she did!

You have to go check out all the pictures, but here are a few of my favorites!





Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really are beautiful pictures. I loved the one with Julie and Barb.