Saturday, August 23, 2008

You SPIN me right round, baby right round ...


The week before school, some of the girls from work got together for dinner. We usually go all out for our GNO (girls' night out), but Chelsey and Coryn had to be at work the next morning, and the rest of us were going up there to work, too!

We met at the new SPIN! Pizza in Olathe by Mitzi's. If you haven't been there yet, you are CRAZY! They have 3 (so far) locations around the Metro, the best tasting pizza in town (potato pizza is my new fav), damn good salads (I go for the 8-Color, Mitzi is going to marry the Sonoma), great atmosphere, doggy nights on the patios and BYO-Wine for a $2 corking fee during the week.

Hmmmm ... I wonder if I can get any free food from my free promotion for them. Do I know anyone that has any connections at SPIN? ;)

Anyhoo ... here is one pic of the girls and some pics of the new digs. Pretty cool design!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this SPIN have dangerously slippery floors like the other one does?

Amy

Bets said...

Amy,
Why is it that all of your favorite stories about me involve me falling on my ass?
Your's truly,
Tippy Tumbles!