Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer days driftin' away ...

Summer is officially over.

Boo.

We report back to work officially tomorrow morning at 8:30am. This will be tough since I could barely drag my hiney out of bed at 9:00 this morning. It has helped a little that I've been going up to work for the past week in my classroom ... but I'm still in the habit of staying up too late at night. That will need to change soon.

Kids don't come until Monday morning.

Yeah.

I'm sure I'll have more updates before they come. I'd also like to get some pictures posted of my NEW classroom! Keep bugging me, if I don't get them posted in the next few days.

Off to watch more Olympics and to get some more things cleaned up around here so my family doesn't think I'm a complete bum when they come see the condo on Saturday! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon the new routine will be routine. Keep putting one foot in front of the other ...

Heather rules said...

My little (big) one starts tomorrow. He's more than ready. We met his teacher tonight and that guy is no-nonsense. Should be a GREAT year!!

Anonymous said...

Another summer done, another school year has begun! Isn't it amazing how the time flies by! Good luck on your first "official days" back...miss you this weekend!
J :)