Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here at The Orchards, it's already Summer!

The pool was filled last night and all the furniture is set out and ready for a nice day with lots of sun! Doesn't it look pretty?

I love the leaves on this tree! They really were that neon green! In just a week or so, I'm sure they will be a darker green.

This is my favorite tree in the development. I've been taking pictures of it all year: Impressionistic tree, budding tree, snowy tree, tree branches, etc. Now that it finally has new leaves again, it is really beautiful. The branches grow out to the sides and the leaves fill the branches so it is almost impossible to see through it. It also creates the best shade. I love how the leaves cascade down the branches. I don't know what kind of tree it is, but if I am ever planting trees at a house, this is the kind I want!

One more view of the pool with the newly budding hedges around the fence.

Pin It!

No comments: