Friday, January 11, 2008

Which kind are you?

I believe that there are two types of teachers out there in the world.

The type you are all depends on what you do when it comes to Friday night.

You are either:

a) The type of teacher that can't wait to go out with friends after school, celebrate the end of the week and forget about the fact that you have to go back in 60 short hours.

OR

b) The type of teacher that is so exhausted at by the time it's Friday night that you can barely keep your eyes open. You can't wait to get home and crash on the couch and NOT make decisions for the next 60 hours.

Tonight I tried to be both types. I went out for a Happy Hour with work friends to celebrate the fact it was Friday BUT then I came home and fell asleep on the couch and woke up to the dogs barking at nothing outside.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of adults!

Anonymous said...

you should see my desk at work. It's much much much worse

Beth said...

I am the exhausted-take-a-nap-go-do-something-but-don't-stay-out-too-late kind.