Saturday, October 17, 2009

Modern day journal post

Outside my window... the leaves changing colors. I love fall & I love that I live in a place where the trees actually change.

I am thinking... about all that I have to do this week! Today's goal is to get some new earrings on my Etsy page.


I am thankful for... a healthy family and friends that I can count on at all times!

From the kitchen... went to the grocery store this week, but only for treats for work. Hooked on Honeycrisp apples right now!

I am wearing... jeans, running shoes, favorite scarf & hoodie. Pretty much my normal weekend wardrobe.

I am creating... new earrings for Etsy store. Also working on my photography skills every day. Would love to make it a bigger part of my life!


I am going... to enjoy my "me" time this weekend and use it to catch up on relaxing & DVR :)

I am reading... hmmmm ... reading. What's that? Haven't picked up a book in a long time, but I read multiple blogs every day. Does that count?

I am hoping... to travel to visit friends before summer comes.

I am hearing... the TV, cars outside and knitting needles.


Around the house... you'll find piles & piles. I haven't had a chance to really spend a few hours deep cleaning. Needs to happen before I go crazy OR Minnie starts eating stuff she finds. One or the other.

One of my favorite things... being creative. Spending time with friends. Sleeping in. Playing with Ellen. Wait, did you say one thing?

A few plans for the rest of the week... parent/teacher conferences Monday & Tuesday night and all day Thursday. Crafternoon on Friday with the girls!

A picture to share...

A fun "edited" picture of me & Ells from last week. I like how it looks kind of like a watercolor.

Pin It!

No comments: