Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogs about blogs about blogs ...

I used to read blogs, but not very often. I, of course, read Oh No They Didn't every day but the others were sort of take it or leave it for me.

Then, I found out that Jilly had a blog and then I saw that some of her friends had blogs. My friend, Becca has had a photography blog for a long time. And then, I decided to start my own blog. Since then, my list of favorites has expanded exponentially. I have a list of 30+ blogs, and I read a handful of them every day. Many of them are weekly blogs and some I check every few weeks.

To make this all easier, I've decided to update my blog rolls on the right-hand side of my page. There are two categories: I Read These ... You Should, Too! AND Crafty Links ... Right Up My Alley!

Go poke around in there and see if you can find something that you like and just can't live without reading every day. That is ... after you've read my blog every day! :)

Pin It!

No comments: