Thursday, September 18, 2008

I HAD to post this for myself, too!

If you didn't watch the season premier of Saturday Night Life last weekend, you really missed out!

Tina Fey came back to do her spin on a Sarah Palin impression. Of course, people have been saying that Sarah looks like Tina since she was named McCain's running mate, but that wasn't the hard part of the impression. She had just about a week to do her studying of mannerisms and facial expressions and the way Sarah speaks.

Tina was PERFECT in the opening skit. I've been going back to Dad's blog every day to watch this video, and so I decided just to post it for myself!

*

*

It is almost as great as this politician/SNL alumn skit:

*

*

That one's for Julie! "Hey Hollywood! What one do you think looks better? What if I went with the big one and the little, tiny guy?"

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, puhleeese! All you folks who can't take a joke and are saying that the SNL skit was sexist and demeaning need to understand that Ms. Palin walked right into this one, and that she is a veritable gold mine of comic material. I predict that Tina Fey has a four-year gig whether or not Palin is elected, 'cause Ms. Palin likes the limelight and she's goin' places.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I didn't hear any hype about Fey's skit (what? have I been living under a rock?).

That was great!
Thanks for sharing!

And, also, thanks for visiting my blog!

truly,

Sylvia C.

Anonymous said...

Um...YES!!!! The W returns! "Hey, oh sorry ... I was just uh, mending my fences!"

LOVE IT!