Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mum's the word ...

Here are the pics from the nursery where Mom & I went on Sunday. I ended up getting some house plants and Mom wanted some mums for her front porch. I think they had a few choices here for her! :)


She ended up going with yellow mums that hadn't bloomed yet ... but aren't these purple ones beautiful! They were so soft, and when they were sitting that close to each other in rows, the petals looked like a blanket!

Last, but not least, this beautiful rose! I don't normally like roses, but I loved this one with the white inner-petals! I bet Aunt Susan knows all the official names of these. To me, they'll always be named Beautiful.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where were you?! Those are gorgeous!

Roses are huge growers out here in Portland - that's why we're nicknamed "The City of Roses"... there are roses here like I've never seen.