Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Small babies, Medium babies and Large babies

Yesterday was a day of babies for me. I was lucky enough to go visit Becca & her 1 1/2 week old, Charlotte. Both Mom & baby were doing great and I had forgotten just how small new babies were. She was precious and slept the entire 1.5 hours I was there.
CONGRATS to Becca & Mark!

Small babies: Charlotte Spears
*



*

After I left Bec & Charlotte, I headed over to Molly & Erik's to spend the afternoon with the girls. I walked upstairs to wake up Ellen and I was SHOCKED at how big she seemed compared to Charlotte. Those babies grow so fast, you hardly realize it!
Ellen looked very cute in her new "Kiss Me" shirt for St. Patrick's Day and I decided to put a bow in her hair. It was SUPER cute! We were off to go take lunch to Marie & Preston for a little play date.

Medium babies: Ellen Lund
*


*

I'm not by any means saying that Preston is a LARGE child, but of the three babies I saw on Tuesday, he was definitely the biggest! I've been reading the blog all about Preston, so I feel like I am updated on him, but I haven't seen him in person since he was a newborn last summer!
Preston is so big & happy and he is very close to walking all on his own. He's a mover and he definitely keeps Marie & Clint active! It was fun to be around both babies yesterday and I hope we get to have more playdates this summer!

Large babies: Preston Hooker
*


*

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Betsy -- love the action photos!

Marie Hooker said...

I love the slideshows! I'll have to see if I can figure that out...
P wants to see you guys again soon! Next time Minnie should come cause he thinks dogs are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Yeah~ love the pics! J :)