Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Move in Parts: Closing Day

Lookie! SOLD sign in the window of my dining room! I'm on the second floor. Those semi-circle windows go into my loft on the 2nd floor of my unit.

This is a picture looking into the living room and through the kitchen. Down the back hallway is a coat closet, laundry room, 2nd bath, 2nd bedroom (which will most likely be my office/craft room) and one of my balconies.

This is the fireplace in my living room. You can't tell, but because of the loft/upstairs, my living room ceiling is about 20 feet tall! It makes the room look much bigger than it is. The dark brown room is the dining room with nice wood floors.

Here's my kitchen. There are some things I want to change, but for the meantime ... it is great!

This is my bedroom on the 2nd floor. I love the high ceilings and the paint is a pretty light lime green that matches my bedding. (You'll see it in the next round of pics). I also have a balcony off my bedroom, and my bathroom is inside the bedroom.


And ... here is the best part of the whole place. Okay ... one of the best parts! MY WALK-IN CLOSET! This picture only shows 1/2 of it. Don't be jealous (Amy, I'm talking to you), because I will have to use a chunk of the storage space for a linen closet and bathroom storage. One of my short-term projects is to paint the walls in here. I'll also be painting the bathrooms, so why not? I think everything would look better with a fresh coat of paint and I know I'll enjoy it in the closet!

Pin It!

1 comment: