Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bridesmaid X 9

I had to steal this picture from Sarah, because my version had a bunch of closed eyes.
Here are all the bridesmaids waiting to walk down the aisle at Megan & John's wedding.

The 9 of us are:
Megan's sister, Elizabeth,
High school friends, Me & Emilie,
College friends, Danielle & Sarah,
John's sisters, Jenny, Jody, Joan & Meredith!

Had a blast with you girls! The whole weekend was great. Be happy that you all don't have to wear the gray shoes again this weekend! ;)

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have joined all of you in my wedding dress! I would have fit right in.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful wedding.

Unknown said...

I love that color of purple!
Actually, gray and purple are my two fav colors this season!

Oh. Yeah, I finally learned how to crochet!

Yay!

truly,

Sylvia C.

Heather rules said...

I LOVE the dresses.