Monday, December 8, 2008

Are we talking about that already?

Today was the first time this school year that people started hoping & wishing for a Snow Day!

I heard two staff members at school say something about not being at school tomorrow due to a snow day. Then some of the kids in my class were talking about it at the end of the day, too! Looking back at Jilly's blog, I see that our first snow day last year was on December 11th, so we could be on track to have one. It would be a bit stressful to have one before the end of the semester (because we are already trying to cram things in), but I'll welcome an extra day off any time!

While I know we aren't going to have a day off tomorrow (the ice/snow won't start until the morning and it's still in the 40s right now), it is always fun to think about how to spend an unexpected day off from school!

Pin It!

No comments: