Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Care-O-Meter ...

... is ...

...

... s-l-o-w-l-y ...

...

... dropping!

For somone who is obsessed with celebrity gossip ... my care-o-meter is all the way dead for anything that has to do with Britney. My favorite celeb smut blog, Oh No They Didn't, just about shut down 2 weeks ago when she went to the hospital for the first time with comments and people trying to track all the up-to-date scoop. Now when she left the hospital today for the second time, the consensus is that we are all over it. The latest is that Tom Cruise thinks he can save her. Barf!

She needs help.

She needs someone in her life to take charge that isn't out to get her money, gain some publicity for themselves, or going crazy themselves.

I stole my title for this post from a comment left on the message boards. I thought it fit me well. Can't we all just move on with our lives, sans Britney?

Pin It!

5 comments:

Heather rules said...

I'm totally over her too. It's sad to say this but I really don't think she'll be around much longer.

Anonymous said...

Who? Brittany who?

I'm sorry, I have a life and need to get on with it.

Now, if there was a blog called "All About Minnie," I could go 24/7. Webcam please.

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister! Maybe if we al feign disinterest the media will too.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more and I have to say that I even would rather read about Heidi and Spencer than her...something is seriously wrong when I admit that!!!

Julie :)

Bets said...

Goodness! What a wonderful post ... apparently all I needed to do was blog about a train wreck and the comments would come flooding in! :)