Tuesday, February 5, 2008

These get me every time!

I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for the Pedigree commercials that are out there! I saw a ton of them on Sunday when I was watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet for most of the day, instead of watching the Human (Super) Bowl. At one point, I even got Minnie up close to the TV and she was following the dogs around on the screen.

Anyhoo ... Pedigree has these great ads that have David Duchovny doing the narration and they are perfect for any dog lovers. Here are a few of the ads:

We See Love
*

*

Adoption Drive
*

*

Smiley Echo (this is the most recent one and really makes me sad)
*

*

I hope you can watch the videos, too. Yes, Mom, I know you can't see them at work. You'll have to check them at home! :) BUT ... I'm sure you've all seen them on TV.

Off to go play with my own little pup. She's happy to have me home after a long day of being alone. It's too bad she's terrified of rain, sleet & snow, or she would have had a much better day! :)

*** *** *** *** ***

On a side note, I just saw and heard the salt truck go by, so I guess that means my hopes of another snow day tomorrow are probably out the window!

Pin It!

3 comments:

chitknit said...

SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!

Bets said...

Just made it out of bed. YEAH! See you in the Etsy rooms! :)

Anonymous said...

I made it to work without much trouble even tho I really didn't want to leave home today. The plows woke me up at 4:45, so I read until 5:15 and tried to get back to sleep before the 6:00 alarm. Right!
Make the day count in a good way. You know you'll pay for it later ... Mom