Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A tiny accomplishment

Too tired to post much of anything, but I thought I'd give a quick update. I didn't get any packing done at school today since today was beyond chaotic! I did get home semi-early, around 5:00 and after having a bit of sit down time with the dogs, I came upstairs to deal with this war zone I call my room!

I got two boxes packed! Woo Hoo! The sad news is that those two boxes packed only part of my photo albums and frames. That is pretty sad. I don't know how I keep accumulating so much crap! I don't even know where to start and what to get rid of. I think this is a problem!

Tomorrow night I'll be packing for my big trip to Chicago this weekend, but hopefully I can get home from school early and continue to do some packing whilst watching fabulous Thursday night TV! If only I were caught up on LOST and Grey's! That darn storm really ruined everything. Who has time to get on the internet to find, download and watch your shows!

Okay ... literally nodding off as I'm typing this. That should tell me just how interesting this post is! :) Off to bed!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save your strength for next week and find someone to help!