Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beak 'Em, Hawks!

Too tired to post much of anything tonight. We had a busy weekend, and I'm super exhausted! Jilly and I pulled into town around 4:00 this afternoon, and after I picked up Minnie from grandma and grandpa's, we came home to promptly lounge on the couch for the rest of the evening! I just came upstairs for the first time.

I hate to say, but I dozed off during the KU game from time to time. My internal KU spirit woke me up to see the last 2 nail-biting minutes! How amazing that this is the first time ever that all four #1 teams are going to the Final 4!

Okay ... conferences start this week. I'll try and post more about the weekend, but it will be late-night after I get home at 8:00pm.

Happy Monday to everyone!

Pin It!

3 comments:

chitknit said...

Thanks to you too!

I fell asleep on the couch for almost two hours after you left. Then, Adam made dinner and we watched a movie. I guess you could say we took it easy this evening.

Anonymous said...

You do know that the Jayhawks won, right?

chitknit said...

Was that comment directed at me? The non-KU fan? ;-)

Yeah, I know they won. They're the only Final Four team I didn't pick! Dang it.