Saturday, March 22, 2008

To make your fridge look pretty!

This week's Etsy favorites are all magnetic clips for your fridge, cubical, wall, or any other magnetic place you visit! :)

To start, these are some of my very favorite magnets that I've made. They are plain silver metal clips, but I've added these coral glass beads and some decorative soldering wire. They dress up any display of kid's artwork and they help to display any invites or pictures you have on your fridge! I have lots of other colors, too!

I saw these School House Magnets and Clips today while searching and wished I had thought of it first. As a teacher who has magnetic walls, I clip just about anything I can do the walls around me so I don't lose it! I love these chalk board-like glass magnets, and the clips are genius! They are perfect for organizing the piles and piles of papers that cover my desk!

I think this Vintage Button Magnetic Clip is super cute! I just used this size magnet for some Valentine's gifts I made for the girls at work! They are so strong, they'll hold just about anything on your fridge! I love the fabric and button combo here ... but then again, who wouldn't?!

These Prima Pretty Clothes Pin Magnets are perfect for displaying pictures on your fridge! You all know how much I like pink and green (Hello!?!? Look at my blog!!!), so I bet you're not surprised that I picked these. I think they make a cute gift for a little (or big) girl in your life!


Last, but not least, are these Super Strength Scrapbook clips. These are the same heavy-duty magnet clips like the button magnet above. As someone who is recently into scrapbooking, I thought these were so fun and flirty! You can't pass them up!

As always ... feel free to let me know if you see something of mine that you would like in a different size or color. AND ... go browse around on Etsy! It's always nice to help local artisans out!

Pin It!

No comments: