Friday, March 7, 2008

Really?!? Is it really still snowing!?!

This morning as I was taking Miss Minners out, we saw the teeny tiniest of snowflakes.

Fast-forward 2 hours when I was teaching Math and looked out my window and saw a white blur of snow falling onto our soccer field.

Fast-forward another 4 hours when we had to have indoor recess for the trillionth time this school year due to the cold and the snow.

And now there is a sheet of snow on the ground and it is bitterly cold!

I'm ready for Spring! I'm ready for sun! I'm ready for long walks outside! I'm ready for drinks on patios! I'm ready for winter to be gone!

Puh-leaze cross your fingers to hope that my Spring Break (starting next Friday afternoon) has some decent weather. If I can't get away to some place nice then it should at least be nice here!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Heather rules said...

I totally agree with you! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO done with the cold.
Can I come and have a drink on your patio??