Friday, March 21, 2008

I WAS doing well ...

See all that yellow?!?! It means that my bracket was doing pretty well. At the time I took this picture, I had 20 wins and only 9 losses.

Now that all of the first round games are over, I have 22 wins and 12 losses. Boo!

Really, there is only one important yellow, and that is from the KU/Portland St. game. I'm proud to say that that is a yellow game. And for those of you looking closely at my bracket ... no, I don't have KU winning the whole thing. I do have us playing in the final championship game, but I'm always afraid to jinx us with wins all along.

Anyhoo ... that's it for now. I'm on a roll of cleaning, purging and packing things. It's a miracle that I'm actually making progress, so I'm afraid to stop now.

Pin It!

1 comment:

chitknit said...

Glad to see you're not a Homer KU fan. I can't believe how many people pick them to win despite the fact that they choke it out almost every year...

Feel free to talk trash on my blog as soon as KSU is out...

;-)