Monday, November 3, 2008

Etsy News

Sunday, Jill sent me to the link from the Etsy News page that announces that they are going to start doing some media promotions! Yippee!

This is great news. We've known for a long time that Etsy is a fabulous site, but if only the Etsians are out there promoting the site, it is difficult to get random people out there to browse around.

I've already told my family that I would be doing my best to make or buy handmade gifts this holiday season. For two reasons: 1) to save money now that my mortgage & bill payments are starting to catch up with my bank account and 2) to support other local artists who are trying to do the exact thing I'm doing.

*


Etsy
Buy Handmade
betsyonetsy

*

So here are some of the things that are currently for sale in my own Etsy store. If you don't see something here that you like (which is perfectly fine), then PLEASE browse around on Etsy.

If it can be made ... it's on Etsy!

I know for a fact that you can find beautiful jewelry, well-made baby gifts, presents for pets, art work, clothes, food, gift wrap, holiday cards ... and they all will be wonderful and possibly less expensive than if you just went out to the major stores in your home towns.

Think about it.

Pin It!

No comments: