Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Note to self:

The way to get things accomplished at home is to leave work immediately after the 4:00 bell rings.

I left school as soon as my contract hours were up, and I got home in time to do all the following before some friends came over for dinner & game night:

  • Clean both bathrooms
  • Vacuum the entire first floor
  • Make & bake an appetizer
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Run & empty the dishwasher
  • Make & freeze an ice cream dessert
  • Feed & walk Minners
So, if I would like to get things done around home, I should be leaving work ASAP. There is the problem. I have so much to do at work, that the only way to get it all done is to stay for hours after the bell rings.

Quite the predicament!

The night ended with a game of Apples to Apples. If you haven't played it, it is a great game for friends, kids, quality family time, the holidays, after having a few drinks, etc, etc, etc.



Off to get some rest. My Turkey Day vacation starts tomorrow! I will use the 5-day weekend to hopefully get some more cleaning down around here, to get LOTS of grading done and to spend some QT with family. I hope you all can do the same, too!

Pin It!

No comments: