Saturday, November 8, 2008

I want THAT job!

Tonight "the kid" and I were running errands & picking up Chinese take-out. On our way home, we drove by a SleepOne mattress store and the parking lot was empty. There were a few cars parked to the side of the building which I assumed were employee cars.

I looked in the window to see 2 or 3 men laying on the mattresses and taking a snooze. Hilarious!

I guess people don't typically buy mattresses on Saturday nights. If this is the case, then maybe I can work evenings at SleepOne and catch up all the sleep I'm not getting during the week.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Have I somehow missed who "the kid" is? Is it the Karate Kid?

As for sleeping all day, good for you! I'd prefer the job of Starbucks Barista if it were to reflect whether I"m a napper or a mover! ha!