Saturday, April 26, 2008

Crafternoon into Craftevening

Yes, I know that Craftevening doesn't roll off your tongue quite the way that Crafternoon does, but who cares!

Tonight, Jilly and Adam and Mitz came over for pizza dinner, craft time and Guitar Hero.

The Chittums had been to Sam's Club today and called to see if I was interested in $6 pizza for dinner! I will rarely turn down pizza, and $6 pizza is something you can't pass up. Well let me tell you that it was some of the best pizza I've had in a long time. We also had salad and dessert provided by Mitz. I provided the locale and the noisy dogs for background music! ;)

Jill and I had to finish a crafty project we were working on for Erik's Mom. We started about 3 weeks ago and I just finished the very last of them. I can't go into too much detail, because the recipient of the "craft" might be reading. All I can say is that they are VERY cute and a LOT of love went into making them.

To finish our evening (early due to the other ladies participating in the Trolley Run tomorrow am), we played a bit of G.H. I haven't played in what seems like months! I kicked butt in my first song and then failed miserably! Maybe this summer I'll have time to keep working on my Medium skills!

Jill also delivered a box full of potential crafts for us. Her family had an estate sale at her grandmother's house this week and she brought me a box of leftover jewelry! Surely I can turn those fabulous clip-on earrings into some fun magnets. Look for those to come on my Etsy page in the near future!

Pin It!

No comments: