Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day everyone! We had such a fun day at school talking about the 3 R's, and working on Earth Day themed activities. I told the kids that I did my part today by NOT leaving the TV on for Minnie to listen to today while I was at work. That's just one of the things I did, but I'm starting small. Yes, I know that may seem crazy, but I like her to have some background noise on during the day when she's there alone. She really likes Animal Planet. My kids laughed at me! :)

I also got to watch Oprah and The Tonight Show which were both "Green" shows today! Lots of good tips! What are YOU doing to help the Earth this week????

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise to always carry a plastic (is that good?) bag with me when I walk with Minnie.