Sunday, January 20, 2008

Etsy Deals of the Week!

Today's Etsy Deals are all Valentine's Day items. They aren't overly Valentiny, but really just pink items. I had a very crafty week. I finished my pink scarf that I started working on over winter break. I've started on a pink & white dish rag, but I don't know how long it will take me to finish it. Maybe I'll have it done

Here are today's items:

This gift set of PINK magnets is a steal for just $3.75 on my Etsy site. They come in this silver, tin box that has a clear lid so you can see what's inside.

I really like these simple earrings. Jill named them "Pink Ladies". They are made of light pink tear-drop shaped beads and they are strung on silver pins and hooks. These are priced at just $5.00. Don't forget that with every purchase of jewelry on my site, you will get a free mystery pair of earrings made just for you!

Here's another one of these GREAT wire keychains! This one is heart-shaped (duh!) and has white/clear stones to hold it together. I know I said that today's items are pink, but this one is just Valentine's-themed. I made another new flower keychain and posted it today, but the pink color of the stones didn't show up that well. This one is priced at just $3.50.

As always ... if you see something on my site that you like, but you'd like different colors or sizes, please let me know! I take custom orders. Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments: