Saturday, January 26, 2008

Etsy Deals of the Week!

Another week has gone by and it's time for my Etsy Deals of the Week again! Last week's deals were all Valentine's related. They are still great deals AND I can get them sent to you in time for the big day!

As of now, I have 60 items listed for sale. You can buy anything: pet toys, beaded jewelry, magnet gift sets and wire keychains!

This week I'm only going to talk about earring sets! With every order that is made that includes either my earrings or rings, you will get a FREE pair of surprise earrings made just for you!

These "Acorn" earrings are made out of simple wood beads and vintage gold findings. They are for sale for just $3.50. With my free earring deal ... if you bought these, you'd be getting 2 pair of earrings for just $3.50!

These are my "Lime Juice" earrings. I made a pair of these for myself. They are so unique and will be sure to get many compliments! They are only $6.00 for you!

These earrings are perfect for a Valentine's gift. They are called "Champagne for Two". They are simple earrings strung on gold pins and hooks. The champagne-colored "pearls" match the plain white pearls perfectly. These are just $4.00!

And lastly, here are these fun, "Jelly Belly" earrings. These bright purple beads cheer up any day. These are small and can be yours for just $5.00.

As always, if you see something you like (not only earrings), but would like them to be in a different color or size ... let me know! I'm happy to make custom orders! HAPPY SHOPPING!

Pin It!

No comments: