Saturday, January 26, 2008

Go on! Take the plunge!

Okay ... here's the deal. I've been hearing from several of you that you read the blog every day. That makes me SUPER happy to hear!

But ... I've got the same 3ish people posting comments on my blog. You know who you are, and I thank you! :)

For those of you that haven't posted yet, this is your chance. You DO NOT have to have a g-mail e-mail account to be able to post. You can either post with a nickname that you just fill in, or post anonymously and sign your name at the end of your comment. You can always comment anonymously, too, but what fun is that? Then I think you are some crazy blog-stalker and I get worried for my safety! ;)

Let's see how many new readers we can get to post a comment to this blog before the end of the weekend. I wish I could give a prize to the 10th commenter or 20th commenter or 100th commenter, but I don't know how that would work. Instead, I'll write back to each comment that is left on this particular blog just so you know that I appreciate it!

Go on! Take the plunge!

UPDATE!!! I'm feeling very lonely, as only 2 people responded to my request. If you are just getting to this during the week ... puh-lease leave me a comment ... it's never too late!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love your blog!! Keep up the daily posting.

Heather rules said...

I love your blog too. My name is Heather and I used to work with Jill at the "Big Bird" (Wichita Eagle). My blog is clintonswhitehouse.

Bets said...

Kathryn!
Thanks for being the first commenter this morning. I love reading yours as well. Keep up the pictures of your precious little girl!

Bets said...

Heather!
See? This is so much fun to find out who is reading my blog. I've added you to my list. Thanks for saying "hi". We're taking care of Jilly here, but I know she still misses all over her Ta friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bets! Love being able to catch up with you. You are a full-fledged blogger. Wow! When are you coming to visit next? Julie's bachelorette party? If you're smart, which I know you are :), you're waiting for the warmer, sunnier Chicago days. They'll be here b4 we know it. Miss you and love you lots!
KK

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry, I am just catching up. Shame on me!

Bets said...

KiKi!
I didn't know you were a loyal reader. What a treat to see your comment today! Don't know when I'll make it back to my second home ... hopefully soon. Sending hugs and kisses!

Bets said...

YEAH Steve-O!
Glad to see you are still reading. How's that little girl of yours? Minners says "hi" to everyone at your house!